Amazon Easy Ship ("AES") provides shipping and associated services for Seller-Fulfilled Products.
These AES Service Terms are part of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (the “Agreement”), and, unless specifically provided otherwise, concern and apply only to your participation in AES. BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING AES, YOU (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE BUSINESS YOU REPRESENT) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THESE AES SERVICE TERMS. Capitalised terms not defined in these AES Service Terms have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
You expressly agree that Amazon may engage its Affiliate(s) or a third party in order to complete one or more of the shipping and associated services outlined below.
1. Your Products Once you are accepted into AES, you agree that AES will be your shipping service for all of your Seller-Fulfilled Products to delivery locations where AES is available, except AES Excluded Products. You may choose to stop using AES at any time. Your use of AES services does not affect your ability to register Your Products in the Fulfilment by Amazon Service. We may refuse to provide AES services for any product, including on the basis that it is an AES Excluded Product or that it violates applicable Programme Policies.
2. Product and Shipping Information You will, in accordance with applicable Programme Policies, provide accurate and complete information, including Shipping Information, about Your Products being shipped with AES. You will promptly update any information about Your Products in accordance with our requirements and as necessary so that the information is at all times accurate and complete.
3. Shipping AES is limited to Consignments that are shipped to and from premises located within Singapore, to be delivered to customers in Singapore only. You will prepare Consignments in accordance with applicable Programme Policies. We will collect Consignments from your designated shipping address and ship them to the shipping addresses in Singapore included in valid customer orders. You will not consign to us any Unsuitable Unit; we may reject any Consignment. We may ship Consignments together with products purchased from other merchants, including any of our Affiliates. You expressly agree that for all purposes, including as required by Law, that you are the consignor of the Consignment and take all steps that we may reasonably require to give effect to that relationship.
4. Customer Service and Returns
4.1 You will be responsible for all customer service issues relating to the Units, and you will accept and process returns of, and provide refunds and adjustments for, any Units in accordance with the Seller Agreement.
4.2 We will have no customer service obligations other than to make available reasonable information regarding the status of the shipping of your Units if you request it, if and to the extent we possess the requested information
5. Returns to You and Disposal
5.1 We may return Consignments to your AES Address if the Consignment could not be delivered to the customer. If: (a) the AES Address we have for you is outdated or incorrect; or (b) you have not, upon our request, confirmed an AES Address in Singapore, then the Consignment(s) will be deemed abandoned and we may elect to dispose of them.
5.2 We may dispose of any Consignment or Unsuitable Unit (and you will be deemed to have consented to our action): (a) immediately if we determine that (i) the Consignment or Unsuitable Unit creates a safety, health, or liability risk to Amazon, our personnel, or any third party; (ii) you have engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity; or (iii) we have cause to terminate your use of Services with immediate effect pursuant to Section 3 of the General Terms of the Agreement and are exposed to liability towards a third party. You agree to reimburse us for expenses we incur in connection with any Unsuitable Units or the disposal of any Consignments
5.3 Where we have the right to dispose of Units, we may dispose of Units as appropriate based on the inventory (e.g., by selling, recycling, donating, or destroying them) and retain any proceeds we may receive from the disposal. Title to each disposed Unit will transfer to us (or a third party we select such as a charity) at no cost, free and clear of any liens, claims, security interests or other encumbrances to the extent required to dispose of the Unit, and we may retain any proceeds we may receive from the disposal
6. Reimbursement for Lost and Damaged Consignments and Units In situations where the wrong Consignment or Unit was delivered or the Consignment or Unit was damaged or lost or is missing, unless we determine that the basis for such request is caused by you or any of your employees, agents, or contractors, we will reimburse you in accordance with the Amazon Easy Ship Lost and Damaged Inventory Reimbursement Policy for the Consignment or Unit (and you will, at our request, provide us a valid tax invoice for the amount reimbursed to you).
7. Compensation for Shipping Services
7.1 You will pay us the applicable fees described in the Amazon Easy Ship Fee Schedule. You will be charged the fees with respect to each Consignment once the Consignment is handed over to the carrier for delivery. We rely on you to provide accurate information to us, and if the weight or dimension of a Consignment, as determined by Amazon or the applicable carrier, differs from that submitted by you to us for purposes of determining the quoted shipping fee, then: (a) we may charge you more than the quoted shipping fee if Amazon or the carrier determines that such Consignment weighs more or is larger than as submitted by you; or (b) we may charge you the full amount of the quoted shipping fee even if Amazon or the carrier determines the weight or size to be less than that submitted by you. If you have repeatedly provided incorrect information relating to the weight or dimension of Consignments and failed to take the corrective actions reasonably advised to you, we may suspend or terminate your use of AES.
8 Indemnity. In addition to your obligations under Section 6 of the General Terms of the Agreement, you also agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our Affiliates, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents against any Claim that arises from or relates to: (a) the Units, including any personal injury, death, or property damage; and, if applicable (b) any of Your Taxes or the collection, payment, or failure to collect or pay Your Taxes.
9. Disclaimer IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMER IN SECTION 7 OF THE GENERAL TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT, WE DISCLAIM ANY DUTIES OF A BAILEE OR WAREHOUSEMAN, AND YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES OF A BAILOR (WHETHER ARISING UNDER COMMON LAW OR STATUTE OR OTHERWISE), RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF ANY POSSESSION, STORAGE, OR SHIPMENT OF YOUR PRODUCTS BY US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS.
10. Effect of Termination Your termination rights are set forth in Section 3 of the Agreement. Following any termination of the Agreement or these AES Service Terms, we will return to you or dispose of the Consignments held as provided in Section 5. Upon any termination of these AES Service Terms, all rights and obligations of the parties under these AES Service Terms will be extinguished, except that the rights and obligations of the parties under Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 with respect to Consignments received by Amazon as of the date of termination will survive the termination.
11. Additional Representation In addition to your representations and warranties in Section 5 of the General Terms of the Agreement, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you have valid legal title to all Units and all necessary rights to distribute and consign the Units and to perform under these AES Service Terms; (b) you will consign all Units to us in new condition (or in such condition otherwise described by you in the applicable Your Product listing) and in a merchantable condition; (c) all Units and their packaging will comply with all applicable marking, labelling, and other requirements required by Law and are properly packaged for protection against damage and deterioration during shipment; (d) you have provided all necessary information and/or documents required in connection with the shipment of the Units including packing slips, invoices, government regulatory documents, e-waybills and any other information and/or documents required by Law; (e) no Unit is or will be produced or manufactured, in whole or in part, by child labour or by convict or forced labour; and (f) you and all of your subcontractors, agents, and suppliers involved in producing, handling or consigning Units will strictly adhere to all applicable Laws of Singapore, its territories, and all other countries where Units are produced, handled or consigned, regarding the operation of their facilities and their business and labour practices, including working conditions, wages, hours, and minimum ages of workers.
"AES Address" means the designated Singapore address that you provided to Amazon for the collection of your Consignment on Seller Central.
"AES Excluded Product" means any Unit that is an Excluded Product or is otherwise prohibited by the applicable Programme Policies.
"Consignment" means a consignment of Units.
"Seller Agreement" means the Selling on Amazon Service Terms.
"Shipping Information" means with respect to any purchased Unit(s), the following information: the name of the recipient, the shipping address, the quantity of Units to be shipped, and any other shipping-related information we may reasonably request.
"Unit" means a unit of Your Product that you consign in connection with AES.
"Unsuitable Unit" means a Unit: (a) that is defective, damaged, unfit for a particular purpose, or lacking required label(s); (b) the labels for which were not properly registered with Amazon before shipment or do not match the product that was registered; (c) that is an AES Excluded Product or does not comply with the Agreement (including applicable Service Terms and Programme Policies); (d) that Amazon determines is unsellable or unfulfillable; or (e) that Amazon determines is otherwise unsuitable.