This article applies to selling in: Singapore
Important: If you supply products for sale on Amazon, you must comply with all laws and Amazon policies that are applicable to those products and product listings.
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings:
- Collectible coins or paper money that do not have legal tender status, as long as they are not foreign (non-Singapore) coins that are also valid tender outside Singapore and provided they include relevant information known about the items:
- Authenticity of a coin or paper money, including if the seller is unsure of authenticity
- Clear image of the item
- Date of issue
- Replica coins as long as they are clearly designed and described as replicas
- Replica stamps as long as they are clearly described as replicas
- Cash equivalent instruments limited to gift cards, gift certificates, and gift vouchers
Examples of Prohibited Listings:
- Counterfeit stamps, coins and paper money, such as bank notes, bonds, and money orders/postal orders
- Equipment intended to make such counterfeit items listed above
- Any coins or paper money, whether collectible or circulating, that have legal tender status. Refer to this guidance and the section on Circulation Currency here for further information.
- All other cash equivalent instruments, including bitcoins and e-money
- Foreign currency, including collectible, non-Singapore coins that are valid tender outside Singapore
- Stocks and securities
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).