This article applies to selling in: Singapore
Important: If you supply products for sale on Amazon, you must comply with all laws and Amazon policies that are applicable to those products and product listings.
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings:
- The following types of licensed human medicines:
- General Sales List (GSL) medicines that have been registered with the Health Sciences Authority of Singapore (HSA) and which do not require a doctor’s or dentist’s prescription or sale by a licensed pharmacy
- Vitamins and Health Supplements that comply with all applicable requirements set out in the Health Supplements Guidelines
Examples of Prohibited Listings:
- The following human medicines:
- Prescription Only Medicines that can only be obtained only from a doctor or dentist, or only from a pharmacist with a prescription from a doctor or a dentist,
- Pharmacy Only Medicines that can only be obtained from a pharmacist at a licensed retail pharmacy,
- Any therapeutic product that has not been registered with the HSA as a GSL medicine, and
- Any other device, drug, vitamin, herbal product, or other product which requires prescription, application or fitting by a doctor, optician, or other health care provider
- Traditional medicinal materials that do not comply with the applicable guidelines
- Products containing any of the substances prohibited by the Poisons Act, such as Yohimbine, Kava, Sibutramine, etc.
- All vitamins and health supplements that do not meet the applicable daily dosage limit requirements or that do not have a product label in English, as set out in the Health Supplements Guidelines
- Unregistered or unlicensed products which make prohibited medicinal or health claims
- All illegal drugs or narcotics
- Any product regulated or restricted by the Misuse of Drugs Act, including any controlled drug or product containing such controlled drug listed in the First Schedule of the Act. This includes, for example, hemp/cannabis products such as hemp seeds, hemp oil, hemp supplements, and any cosmetics, lotions, creams, soaps, and candles containing hemp as an ingredient.
- Substances identified as drugs or chemicals of concern by an authority or official agency, including the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), such as:
- Jimson Weed
- Salvia Divinorum
- Substances included in the Prohibited List of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
- Drug paraphernalia including but not limited to bongs, hookahs, purity kits, and dabs
- Tobacco-related products that can also be used for smoking or in the preparation of smoking controlled drugs, such as rolling paper and cigarette filters
- Products intended to defeat a drug test, such as synthetic urine or urine additives
- Products set out in the List of Prohibited Dietary Supplements in our Restricted Products Policy
- Products that have been the subject of criminal enforcement, injunctions, seizures, or warning letters
- Products and ingredients that governmental agencies have determined present an unreasonable risk of injury, or illness, or are otherwise unsafe
- Products that promote the use of any controlled or illegal drugs (for example, legalization of marijuana, use of cocaine, heroin)
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).