This article applies to selling in: Singapore
Important: If you supply products for sale on Amazon, you must comply with all laws and Amazon policies that are applicable to those products and product listings.
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings:
- Condoms in sealed retail packaging that have been approved as a registered medical device with the Health Sciences Authority of Singapore (HSA) (Note that bulk purchase condoms re-packaged in poly-bags/jiffy envelopes/boxes are not permitted)
- Massage oils and creams
Examples of Prohibited Listings:
- Pornographic materials
- Sexual health enhancers, including dietary supplements, drugs, and devices
- Soiled undergarments
- Pornography depicting violent, non-consensual, or illegal acts
- Child or juvenile pornography
- Any anatomically correct doll, mannequin or robot intended for use in sexual activities
- Products that may be considered obscene under the Singapore Penal Code or local content standards including sexually deviant activity (e.g. rape, bestiality, necrophilia) or alternative sexual practices (e.g. partner swapping, group sex, same-sex relationships)
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items or content can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently. Sellers must only list sex and sensuality related products under “GL_Drugstore”, or with product type “HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE”, “SEXUAL_WELLNESS”, or “SEXUAL_STIMULATION_DEVICE".
Related Amazon Help Pages
Restricted Products: Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, & Dietary Supplements
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).