Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_RP9goEQP4WjuC

Removal order ID eJyv0Dt1ve

I just received the above mentioned removal ID for an item that has no expiry date. Previously I set to the automated removal order for items which are slow moving for disposal after expiry date. Can customer service please review this removal order ID eJyv0Dt1ve and reinstate back the item to the inventory rather than return to the seller?

0 replies
Tags:Inventory
0 replies
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_RP9goEQP4WjuC

I just received the above mentioned removal ID for an item that has no expiry date. Previously I set to the automated removal order for items which are slow moving for disposal after expiry date. Can customer service please review this removal order ID eJyv0Dt1ve and reinstate back the item to the inventory rather than return to the seller?

0 replies
user profile

by Seller_RP9goEQP4WjuC

0 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by