user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_GJ3gdRsREccIc

account has been deactivated inventory

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because my Amazon Seller account has been deactivated, and I am in need of assistance to get it reactivated.

The deactivation occurred due to concerns related to the authenticity of certain products I listed. I have already submitted the required documents, including invoices from authorized suppliers, but my account remains deactivated.

I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance you can provide in resolving this issue. My priority is to comply fully with Amazon’s policies and ensure that my account is restored as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to your support in this matter.

Best regards,

Hanif Khan

0 replies
Tags:Policy, Seller Central, Verification
0 replies
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_GJ3gdRsREccIc

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because my Amazon Seller account has been deactivated, and I am in need of assistance to get it reactivated.

The deactivation occurred due to concerns related to the authenticity of certain products I listed. I have already submitted the required documents, including invoices from authorized suppliers, but my account remains deactivated.

I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance you can provide in resolving this issue. My priority is to comply fully with Amazon’s policies and ensure that my account is restored as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to your support in this matter.

Best regards,

Hanif Khan

0 replies
user profile

by Seller_GJ3gdRsREccIc

Hello,

Best regards,

Hanif Khan

0 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by